Saturday 25 July 2015

START THE SCHOOL YEAR OFF RIGHT

Have you seen the countdown to school on social media?  Well, it's time to think about ways to start the school year off right.  I have often been guilty of sending a questionnaire home for parents to answer questions about their little darlings.  The past few years, I gave the questionnaire to the students.  I asked them to answer it to the "best of their ability" and to be perfectly honest.

I often received true notes of what the students were fearful of, what they dreaded the most about school (often Math) and ways they could help themselves as well as me gain better control of becoming responsible classroom contributors.

So, here's the link to the free questionnaire designed for grades 3 and up.  I'm hoping it will help you gain better insight of your students.  Just click on the picture below:


No comments: